Offsite Links
 This Site:
 About Amerikanska
 Privacy Policy
 Contact Admin

Search

Amerikanska: Forums

Amerikanska -- View topic - FYI

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages 

Amerikanska Forum Index -> Q&A - Living in or Moving to Sweden

FYI

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Sandy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Location: currently: Dalsland, Västra Götaland, previously: Wisconsin and California
FYI

I've noticed a bit of "what they don't know won't hurt them" type posts as of late. Just a reminder on the forum rules that no one should be suggesting any illegal activities. One should always be upfront with the authorities on your particular situation. You may not like the answer, but it's better not to try to outwit the system. The consquences in this day and age can be catastrophic.

Also, one never knows who reads these forums. I've been told that folks from the US Embassy recommend Amerikanska to people.

When I have a chance, I may go back through to find the posts and ask people to modify them, removing their "suggestions" to try to skirt the system.

Post Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:42 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: